We went Saturday, October 18, 2008, to watch Cannon & Brennan play soccer. Soooo much fun and I think Avery could have played with the team, he sure is eager to play.
I took Cannon his spider/web costume and Brennan his UPS outfit or as he says...UPPS!! I have pics of them in their costumes....sooooooo cute!! I'm going one day next week to help Bridget make Abigail's and Hunter's costumes. They are going to be a cowgirl and cowboy.
Today is Abigail's 4th birthday. She is having a party on Saturday. I tried to find a 'Max and Ruby' embroidery design but couldn't find one.
I need to get my house cleaned and everything that I got from Dad needs to be put away. So much to do that I get overwhelmed and then I do nothing.
I have got to get to bed....goodnight/good morning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment